WHY LIFT GYM?
“…the perfect environment for trainers to work effectively with their clients on an individual basis.” Metro Sports New York
LIFT GYM is the place you’ve been searching for. Opened in 1997 by Ken Fitzgerald, LIFT GYM is the alternative to the city’s crowded, noisy fitness clubs — a place where you can focus on your workout and receive personal attention.
“…staffed with over 50 independent trainers, all of whom have a great range of expertise, and all of whom are matched to the specific needs of the client.” Edifice Rex
Most members workout under the auspices of their own personal trainers. With a diverse staff of 50 top personal trainers, each trainer is guaranteed to match the needs of the specific client.
Ken has assembled a team of high performance athletic, rehabilitative, and functional trainers, to look after your needs:
- From general fitness to professional athletics training,
- Whether you are young or a senior,
- And first-timer to the most experienced.
The Lift Environment
The friendly sunlit exercise sanctuary with wraparound windows offers three floors of serious top-of-the-line fitness equipment sure to impress even the toughest customer. Each floor has its own personality:
The heartbeat of the gym is on the seventh floor. Hardwood floors, marble and soft indirect lighting provide a homey atmosphere for the stretching and cardiovascular exercise area. This is also where you will find a full service locker room.
The sixth floor is where the hard core sweat takes place. Equipped with a range of free weights, plenty of floor space, cardio, fitness equipment and weight machines. The state of the art cable units are the most popular – “it’s used for everything from regular standard training to functional training,” says Ken.
The fifth floor holds a fully equipped Boxing Center. This center offers specialized training programs unrivaled in the industry. The quality and uniqueness of Lift Gym has led to its use by many magazine and television programs for shoots.
Our Lift Gym Clients
On any given day you might spot actors and media personalities (Leonardo Di Caprio, Maura Tierney,Pierce Brosnan, Mira Sorvino, Anna Smith and Maria Bartiromo), models (Carolyn Murphy), music moguls (P.Diddy, Mary J. Blige, LL Cool J, D’angelo), and professional athletes. Such celebrities appreciate Lift Gym for its serious, professional and discreet atmosphere.
But clients of Lift Gym come from every walk of life: office workers, store owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs — anyone who has the desire for serious focussed training in a high quality facility.
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America(AFAA)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- American Aerobic Association International/International Sports Medicine (AAAI/ISMA)
- Fitness Institution for Training (FIT)
- East Coast Instructor Training School (ECITS)
- American Fitness Professionals and Associates (AFPA)
- International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA)
- Fitness Resource Associates (FRA)
The top-of-the-line amenities and attractive rates are one-of-a-kind
Whether you need general fitness, strength training, or high-level athletic performance, the Lift team will get you there. Ken is proud to say that the gym has an exceptionally high renewal rate – a reflection of the top-notch trainers and facility.
Copyright © 2018 Lift Gym. All Rights Reserved.