LIFT GYM (139 East 57th Street, 688-3304) is four floors of personal-training power, complete with 80- plus independent professionals offering every kind of regime you could hope for, as well as a killer view above 57th Street and Lexington Avenue. The brainchild of owner/trainer Ken Fitzgerald, Lift Gym has an impressive roster of training professionals, all with at least five years’ experience, who train in their own style and decide their own rates.
“…the perfect environment for trainers to work effectively with their clients on an individual basis.” Metro Sports New York
LIFTGYM is the health club you’ve been searching for. Opened in 1997 by Ken Fitzgerald, a certified Personal Trainer with more than 12 years of experience, LIFTGYM is the alternative to the city’s crowded, noisy fitness clubs. It’s a low-key, 10,000 square foot two-level serious fitness environment for professionals who are tired of the “nightclub” atmosphere and want a place where they can focus on their workout and receive personal attention.
“…staffed with over 90 independent trainers, all of whom have a great range of expertise, and all of whom are matched to the specific needs of the client.” Edifice Rex
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America(AFAA)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- American Aerobic Association International/International Sports Medicine (AAAI/ISMA)
- Fitness Institution for Training (FIT)
- East Coast Instructor Training School (ECITS)
- American Fitness Professionals and Associates (AFPA)
- International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA)
- Fitness Resource Associates (FRA)
Copyright © 2018 Lift Gym. All Rights Reserved.